SOLVED Android Gradle plugin requires Java 11 to run. You are currently using Java 1.8.
If you see this following warnings: Do not worry there is a simple way to fix it
A problem occurred evaluating project ‘:app’.
> Failed to apply plugin ‘com.android.internal.application’.
> Android Gradle plugin requires Java 11 to run. You are currently using Java 1.8.
You can try some of the following options:
– changing the IDE settings.
– changing the JAVA_HOME environment variable.
– changing `org.gradle.java.home` in `gradle.properties`.
Let’s try to solve the error – follow steps below:
1. After opening your project on Android studio, on top let click on file than Setting refer the below image
2. Click on Build, Execution, Deployment. than in drop down > Build tool > Click to Gradle, After that in Gradle JDK option Select 11 Version and Click Apply than OK,
Refer Below Image
Hope this fixed the error you are facing.
If you are still facing a problem, please feel free to contact us, we will try to compile your app at a minimal price
Whatsapp: +91 9366050185